By default, Magento store will define the local time, date and weekend days of the shopping cart as being set. The working and non-working days will also be defined as the local area. This setting is crucial since it determines the shipping methods, shipping period and numerous aspects of the website. Therefore, store owners have to carefully define the timezone, local area, the first day of the week and the weekend days. This tutorial will show you how to update all of that information in Magento.
This Magento tutorial for beginners will show you how to update Locale Settings in Magento.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
3. From the left-side menu, select General > General. Explore the Locale section:
- From the drop-down menus, select Timezone, Locale, First Day of Week and Weekend Days.
- Click Save Config to finish.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.