Magento 2 supports your sales campaign with Tier Price allowing users to offer a quantity discount to customers in specific groups or website(s). You can setup tier price promotion program to encourages customers to buy more products in one purchase. The quantity discount can be applied to the catalog list or product detail pages. It can be displayed in specific store view or in a customer group.
Related Magento 2 tutorial:
Tier Price usually goes after the phrase ” As low as”:
Being displayed on the product detail page, quantity discount can look like:
This Magento tutorial will guide you through the process of setting up Tier Price for your Magento 2 store.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
2. Open the Product in Edit mode.
3. Explore the Tier Price section and click Add Tier:
- Choose the Website to apply Tier Price.
- Select Customer Group to apply Tier Price.
- Qty Field is the quantity to apply the Tier Price.
- Enter desired price of the product in the Item Price.
4. Click Add Tier if you want to add more tier Price campaign.
5. Click Save to finish.
6. If you want to delete the Tier Price you created, click on the Delete button under the Action section:
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.