Magento 2 provides users with an excellent interactive method between the stores and the customers via live chat. The live chat enabled for the website(s) supports customers in solving their emergency issues, answering their questions and finding solutions for their immediate difficulties. This assistance method improves customers’ experience and encourages their loyalty to your store(s).
This tutorial will guide you through the process of integrating Zopim live chat in Magento 2 store.
1. Login to the Client Area of Zopim Live Chat and navigate to Order.
2. In order to explore extra services, click to enter the Product Addons tab
3. As scrolling down, explore the Zopim Live Chat and click Add to Cart. It is totally free.
4. Enter all the required information to complete the order form. Wait for the email of verification which includes a link directing to Zopim Live Chat dashboard and its login credentials.
5. Login back to your Zopim account and from the left panel, navigate to Settings > Widget. Copy the script presented in the box that we marked red.
6. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Configuration> General > Design.
7. Explore the Footer section and paste the Zopim script into the box of Miscellaneous HTML.
8. Click Save to finish.
9. Open the front-end of your store and check whether the Zopim Live Chat is available at the end of the page.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If your have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.