By default, after the installation, Magento will set numerous links such as “About us” or “Customer Service” in the footer part of the shopping cart pages. If these link does not fit store owners’ own demand, they can be easily removed.
This tutorial will guide you how to remove those unnecessary links in the footer of Magento store.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to CMS > Static Blocks.
3. Explore the Static Blocks section. Click on the row of Footer Links:
4. Explore the section of Edit Block Footer Links:
- In the Status section, from the drop-down menu, select Disabled.
- Click Save Block to finish.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.