By exploring its own “checks and balances” system, Magento allows users to have notifications to remind you of various issues such as cache updating or default information change requires. The notifications can also approach from the backend of Magento store. After reading the notification messages, users may want to remove them.
- Changing default Welcome Message in Magento 1.9
- Edit default welcome message in Magento 2
- How to remove Footer links in Magento 1.9
This tutorial will show you how to view, delete or permanently disable the admin notification from Magento within the Magento Admin backend.
View and delete admin notification message
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Notifications.
3. Explore the Messages Inbox section and simply click on the message to select the action. You can click on the links on the last right-hand side column to read details, mark as read or remove the message(s). You can also mark the checkbox next to the messages and select suitable actions from the drop-down menu in Action section.
Click Submit to finish.
Permanently disable notification or message
You can permanently disable the notifications module in admin if you don’t want to see any notification.
Go to System -> configuration -> advanced -> disable modules output and select disable for Mage_AdminNotification module
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on the topic, please comment below to let us know. Visit beginner section for more Magento tutorials for beginners