Magento 2 allows users to involve a mass publication with interesting topics to attract subscribers, specifically, newsletter. Newsletter can be sent to all customer without any fee so that it can be considered to be an effective marketing tool to interact with customers. Users can publish and distribute newsletter to all customers to keep them up to date about all promotion campaigns, voucher offers or hot deal of the season. Although it cannot be denied that the templates in Magento 2 for newsletter is not one of the most powerful, it is totally out of fee.
This tutorial will guide you through all the procedures of managing the newsletter in Magento 2.
Related tutorial: How to add Newsletter box to Magento header or footer
1. Newsletter Configuration
- Log in to the back-end of your Magento 2 store.
- From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Configuration.
- Explore the section of Customer > Newsletter.
- Fill in all required information in the Subscription Option section.
- Click Save Config. to finish.
2. Newsletter Templates Creation
- Login to the back-end of your Magento 2 Store.
- From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Marketing > Newsletter Template.
Hit the Add New Template button on the upper right corner of the page.
- Explore the Template Information section:
- Enter the name for internal reference in Template Name.
- Enter the purpose of the newsletter in the Template Subject.
- Enter the name of the newsletter sender in the Sender Name.
- Enter the sender’s email address in the Sender Email.
- In the section of Template Content, click on the Show/ Hide Editor button to display the WYSIWYG editor.
Update content in the box.
You can keep or discard the default option of Follow this link to unsubscribe.
You can use the Convert to Plain Text function to have a view of your message in plain text.
You can use Preview Templates function to re-check your newsletter.
- Click Save Template to finish.
3. Newsletter publish
- Return back to Newsletter.
Navigate to Newsletter template > Add New Templates > Save Template > Queue Newsletter.
- In the section of Queue Information, set the Queue Date Start.
4. Newsletter report Check
Navigate to Reports> Newsletter Problems Report.
From here, you can see the newsletter date and time and check the number failed mail you got.
That comes to the end of the tutorial for Newsletter in Magento 2. If you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.