By default, after the installation, the Magento shopping cart’s footer will contain all the copyright information. Fortunately, Magento allows users to customize the footer content to fit their own demand. The process can be accomplished simply in the Magento backend so that users can have their own footer displayed on every page of the web store. This tutorial will show you how to edit the default copyright text of Magento store.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
3. From the left-side menu, select General > Design. Explore the Footer section:
- In the Copyright section, you can edit the content in the box to fit your own demand. You can also update the Miscellaneous HTML.
- Click Save Config. to finish.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.