Magento 2 supports users with predefined Contact Use page allowing customers to have questions to the stores or leave some feedback on the products and services. The link is set at the footer section by default and can be moved to serve typical purposes.
Step 1: change contact us setting
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Contacts.
3. Explore the Contact Us section:
- Select Yes in Enable Contact Us to activate.
- Enter the email address of the receiver for the customers’ messages in the Send Emails To.
- Enter the Email Sender.
- Select the Email Template.
New Email template can be created by navigating to Marketing > Email Templates from the Admin sidebar.
Step 2: Edit contact page content
1. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Content > Elements > Blocks.
2. Go to Contact Us section and use Action to go to Edit mode.
3. Do any edit as necessary, WYSIWYG editor is enabled here so you can easily input the content
4. Click Save Block to finish. Now you have the contact us page:
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.
- 5 Best Magento Hosting Companies Compared
- How to change favicon for Magento 2
- How to configure Shipping Method in Magento 2