Magento store allows store owners to add their contact information so that the customers can easily contact to them or send any feedbacks. The contact information will be displayed publically on the store website for every visitors to see. Basically, the store contact includes Store Name, Contact Phone Number and Contact Address with email.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
3. From the left-side menu, select General > General > Store Information.
- Enter the Store Name, Store Contact Telephone and Store Contact Address of your store.
- Click Save Config to finish.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. if you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.