Magento 2 store allows users to gather numerous simple products into a group to create a set of different products.
Thí exciting feature help to improve the customers’ shopping experience and boost the sales of related items. Although the items can be purchased in a group or separately, they are still listed as individual items in the shopping cart to make it more convenient to the customers.
This tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a set of Products in Magento 2.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Products > Inventory > Catalog.
3. Click the Add Product button in the upper right corner of the working space, from the drop-down menu, select the Grouped Product.
4. From the Search box, enter the product templates to use or choose from the list.
5. Explore the section of Product Detail:
- Enter the Name of the product.
- Enter the SKU or use the default one.
- Keep the Product Online in Off mode until the product set is ready to go online.
- Drage the images and videos or click on the Camera icon to choose the media for the product.
- Enter the Category in the Search box to choose or click on the Show List to select the suitable Category. The category can be added by entering the Category Name, assigning to Parent Category if needed and clicking Create Category.
- Write the product description and click Submit to finish. It can be edited by WYSIWYG Editor.
6. Explore the Grouped Products section.
Click on Add Products to Group.
Search for the products and mark the checkbox to select.
Set default quantity.
The product can be removed from the list by clicking on the Delete icon.
7. Turn the Product Online to On mode.
Click Save & Close on the saving menu.
8. From Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Configuration.
Explore the Sales tab, select Checkout to explore the Shopping Cart section.
In the section of Grouped Product Image, choose Product Thumbnail Itself.
Click Save Config. to finish.
9. From the Admin sidebar, choose the Customer View mode to ensure everything runs appropriately.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment to let us know.