Sales Email is an effective sales tool despite the fact that it is not really easy to control. In order to avoid the noticeable low response rate, there are several factors to take into consideration.
The first thing is an intriguing opener that attracts customers to open the email.
The Benefit of the email is the second thing to take care of. It explains the reasons for the customers to continue reading and what you have got to offer to them. The benefits must be clear and understandable since an obscure and complicated one will be immediately ignored.
The third factor is the closer which tells the customer what to do in the next step along with your contact information so that it should not be complicated and onerous. Additionally, the Sales
- Create and change Custom Email Templates in Magento
- Setup and Config Wishlist in Magento 2
- Edit Contact Us page in Magento 2
Email can also contain the information about the customers’ order and order comments, invoice information, shipment notice and credit memo like this:
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of configuring Sales Email in Magento 2.
1. Ensure that you have refreshed email templates to reflect your brand.
2. Login to the back end of Magento 2 store.
3. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Sales Email.
4. Explore the Order section:
- In the section Enabled, select Yes to activate Sales Email.
- In the section New Order Confirmation Email Sender, select the suitable store contact.
- In the section of New Order Confirmation Template, select the email template that will be sent to customers who already have an account at your store.
- In the section New Order Confirmation Template for Guest, select the email template that will be sent to customers without an account at your store.
- In the section Send Order Email Copy To, choose the list of people to send the email, separated by a comma.
- In the section of Send Order Email Copy Method, choose the sending method including BCC to send a blind courtesy copy or separate email to send to an email list.
5. Complete the section of Order Comments, Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo similar to the Order section.
6. Click Save Config. to finish and save all the process.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any question about this topic, please let us know by writing comments below.