At the installation time, the admin email address is required to be added to the Magento store. However, in certain circumstance, it is necessary to update the Admin Email Address.
This tutorial will show you how to update your Admin Email Address to Magento store or programmatically get your Admin Email Address.
Change admin email address via backend
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > My Account.
3. Explore My Account section:
- Enter your new email address in the Email section.
- Click Save Account to finish.
Programmatically get Admin Email Address
You can use the following code to get admin name and email address
$from_email = Mage::getStoreConfig('trans_email/ident_general/email'); //get sender email Admin
$from_name = Mage::getStoreConfig('trans_email/ident_general/name'); //get sender name Admin
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.