By default, as first visiting Magento store, you will see the Default Welcome message in the upper right corner of the page:
- How to edit default welcome message in Magento 2
- How to disable State Option in Magento 2
- The 5 Best Magento Hosting Companies Compared
The default message can be changed to become the customized welcome to the store’s customers. This tutorial will show you how to do that.
1. Login to the backend of Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
3. From the left-side menu, select General > Design and explore the Header section.
- In the Welcome Text section, delete the Default welcome msg! and enter your customized one.
- Click Save Config to finish.
Now, visit your store frontend and see the changes as following:
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions, please comment below to let us know.