Magento creates the pre-configured dashboard to display as users log in to the admin panel. However, Magento users sometimes consider the default displayed information unmatch to their own demand. Hence, changing the Admin Startup Page is necessary. This tutorial will show you how to modify the Admin Startup Page of your Magento backend.
- How to manage the admin Notification in Magento 1.9
- How to Create new Admin user account in Magento 2
This tutorial will show you how to modify the default Admin Startup Page of your Magento backend.
1. Login to the backend of your Magento store.
2. From the Admin dashboard, navigate to System > Configuration.
3. From the left-side menu select Advanced > Admin. Explore the Startup Page section:
- In the Startup Page drop-down menu, select the pages you want to display.
- Click Save Config to finish.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. if you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.