Magento 2 store supports users with the feature of Images Watermarks preventing any unauthorized use of the stores’ images by the unscrupulous competitors. In order to make the images of the store less attractive targets to the stealers with the click of a mouse, you can use any logo or even other images as your watermarks. Furthermore, the brand awareness can also be improved with watermarks. Magento 2 supports you with all format like jpg, jpeg, gif or png, etc. They can put on all of the product images with various size, opacity, and flexibility of configuration:
This tutorial will show you how to add and remove watermarks from your product images.
1. Add Watermark
1. Login to the backend of your Magento 2 store.
2. From the Admin sidebar, navigate to Content > Design > Configuration > Action > Edit.
3. In the Other Settings section, explore the Product Image Watermarks:
In the Base section, click Upload to insert the image, enter the Image Opacity in percentage, enter the Image Size in pixels and set the Image Position to identify the position of the watermarks as appearing.
Complete the Thumbnail, Small and Swatch Image sections in the same way.
4. Click Save Config. to finish.
5. Click Cache Management to refresh the cache.
2. Delete Watermarks
1. From the lower left corner of the watermark image, click the Delete icon.
2. Click Save Config.
3. Click the Cache Management in the system message to Flush Magento Cache.
That comes to the end of the tutorial. If you have any further questions on this topic, please comment below to let us know.